Monday 8 July 2024

Story: Akane's Quest

 


Ambivalence is a rather interesting emotional state to wind up in. Two contradicting feelings about the same subject matter. Nabiki, or rather, the succubus possessing Nabiki was undergoing that right now. On the one hand, Ranma and Akane were practically oozing lust from every pore.


That's right, Akane. You're hot not just for male form Ranma, but girl form too! You've repressed it, because it's not proper, but now you're confronted with ass that hot on a shortstack body that sexy there's little you can do to resist! Fall, fall into lust!


Ah... But this was rather contradicted by the fact that the two of them had realised that she was, in fact, the succubus. A moment of dazzling insight from the normally dense Ranma Saotome - No, wait! That was Nabiki's view of him! He might actually be smarter than her impression seemed!


"Get out of my sister!" Akane warned. She didn't yell, she didn't shout, she said it with cold menace.


"Oh? Or what?" Nabiki asked. "Are you going to hurt your helpless big sister? You know, my powers are the only thing that would make me an equal to martial artists of your calibre. Kukuku, if we were to fight, you'd wind up hurting her."


The two of them looked at each other, and - Yes, that's right. The two of them were martial artists, just like Nabiki thought. They were quite limited in their problem solving ability, weren't they? If they couldn't hit it, throw it, or grab it, then what could they possibly do? This was still salvageable. All she had to do was - 


"Ranma, put her over your knee and spank her."


I'm sorry what was - Yipe! Ranma moved so quickly that Nabiki couldn't keep up, even with the supernatural assistance of the succubus possessing her. What the hell?!


"W-Wait a minute here, you just asked your fiance to -"


Smack! Right across the butt! Oh, that stung! It stung so gooood~ Except... she didn't feel any lust from it! None at all! At least, none directed towards her! Could it be? Was that Saotome boy so into Akane that he didn't even - 


"Here, have a free gift," Akane said. She stuck her index fingers in her mouth and then - What was she doing?! Right in the ears! Nooooo!


"I did this to Nabiki once," Akane said. "The next day, my wardrobe was empty. She'd sold off all my clothes. Warned me never to do it again."


"I think under the circumstances, she'll understand," Ranma said, right before smacking her again! Ack! So that's what it was, then? He was holding her down, while she was going to -


"Here, have an Indian burn!" Akane grabbed Nabiki's arm with both hands, right next to each other, then twisted one hand the other way and the other - Ow, ow, ow!


"You know, Native Americans find that name offensive," Ranma said.


"What? Why?" Akane asked. "I mean, maybe it was from real Indians?"


"First, I'm not a Native American so cannot really comment," Ranma said. "Second, that would be kinda offensive to Indians as well, right?"


This asinine argument... No, they were doing it on purpose weren't they? The two of them were - they were trying to be as unsexy as possible! Those devious little - Smack! Ah! Even this was a calculated response wasn't it?!


"You fiends! You'll never get - Ow! Hey, let go of my nose!"


"Let go of my sister," Akane said. She had a pretty tight grip, too! These stupid childish - Ack! Now she'd hooked her thumbs into the corner of her mouth and dragging them up! Couple that with a good hard smack and - Yipe! "It must be unsettling, right? Getting your butt paddled by a boy in a hot girl's body, feeling and feeding on her lust while -"


"Oh, this does nothing for me," Ranma interrupted. Akane glowered at her. "No, really. If anything I'm more enjoying the moment of finally putting this bi- biiiiig sister of yours in her place after all the hell she's put me through."


"Sh-She'll make you suffer for this! No, not under the arms! Nooooo! Hahahaha! Stop, stop! I give up, I give up! Fucking off now, enjoy your pissed off Ice Queen!"


And just like that, the succubus fucked off. Her spirit billowed out of Nabiki's orrifices and fucked off upstairs where these idiots would hopefully not find her.


"Is that it?" Ranma asked.


"I dunno," Akane scowled. "I mean, for all we know it has access to her memories. It could put up an act and -"


"Saotome," Nabiki said, slowly and deliberately. "If your hand. Touches my ass. One more time. You will never have money in your wallet. Ever again."


Then, she turned to look at Akane. Nabiki didn't look happy, and Akane actually looked quite scared there.


"You'd better hope my ears dry out soon, little sis," Nabiki warned. She pulled herself up to her feet. Dusted herself down, then looked at Ranma and smirked. "My, my, Saotome. Smuggling watermelons, are we? Rather an unconventional approach, but creative outside the box thinking was always one of your strong suits wasn't it?"


That was it, they bought it, this was Nabiki again, they were one hundred percent sure of it.


"You should get back home, that succubus is tricky and - "


Akane was interrupted when Nabiki stuck her hand in her face.


"I am helping you kick that succubus' butt," Nabiki said, slowly but firmly. "Then the three of us are heading home. Then Saotome is coming into my room, and he's gonna rail me like a whore. I want him to spread my cheeks like he's spreading butter. You are free to watch, or not. Your call."


"Nabiki!" Akane yelped. "I am not letting you ride my fiance like - Wait, what are you doing? Don't sit in that -"


Too late, she was in the chair, letting her butt grow and grow to ridiculous proportions.


"I will deliberately activate every single fucking curse in this place until the two of you agree to my demands," Nabiki said. Ah. Yes. Now. This was more like Nabiki. She wouldn't have relied upon the idea that she wouldn't be 'hurt' by the two of them. Instead, she'd take a more direct and visceral approach to get under their skin. This girl was more evil than any succubus, by far. "I promise not to record the event in any way. When you get possessed by a succubus, your lust kinda skyrockets. You understand."


"Okay, fine! Once! Just once!" Akane grumbled.


"Hey, don't I get any say in this?" Ranma asked. And the answer to that was apparently not.


No comments:

Post a Comment