Monday 1 January 2024

Thread Voting: Open until 7th January

 Hey guys, sorry about this but I caught a headcold that knocked me loopy, not having much luck with my health of late. And on top of that, I might temporarily lose Internet access next weekend because we're switching providers and - well, you can more or less guess the rest of the story, the details don't matter much beyond that. I may not have a post ready for next weekend. Or maybe I will! Either way I will try to put up everything next weekend as soon as I am able to.

I'll get the last three from this week done as soon as possible. 

For this week though: Here is the spreadsheet link

This week's winners were 

SBO Negima - I think it's time for Haruna to find out about what's going on

It's Fate, in which Eito has fun with his harem

Britannian Breeding, in which Lelouch formally gets a new member to his harem

Sexy Santa UY, which is seasonal and I'll need to really think about which of the many dangling threads to tug on there. If you have a preference please tell me.

12 comments:

  1. Kimigure Hentai Road
    UY: Side Effects of Hypnotism
    Ryunosuke Alone
    HHL- Film Project
    UY Authority badge

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Negima: C+S
    2. Hamefura C+S
    3. Code Geass: Britannian Breeding
    4. Secret Bimbo Outbreak: Negima
    5. To Love Ru: Indecent

    Patreon Vote (Gornyetch): Negima C+S

    The plans for SBO: Negima and Britannian Breeding sound good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Guy's Pride & Joy
    Hentai Crystal
    Creeping Perversion
    Anime Alpha Males
    Anti-Harem

    Patreon: A Guy's Pride & Joy
    Monthly Patreon: Dogi of Delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genma Saotome, Ex-Harem Protaganist
    RCM: Succu-MILF
    RCM: Great hero's descendent
    RCM: Magical Christmas Cake Yumiko
    Genma the MILF
    / Lightweight

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. FGI Akane
    2. Friendly Hentai Tome
    3. Akane Quest
    4. Tunnel of Lust Love
    5. Dogi of Delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anime Alpha Males
    Sexy Furinkan Girls
    Sudden Wedding 1/2
    Quadranma
    A Guy's Pride and Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take it easy, rest up. :)

    Akane-kun's new day
    Furinkan Boys Club
    Double Trouble
    FGI Akane
    Akane,'s Quest
    Patreon: Akane-kun's new

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genma the MILF
    RCM: On the Origin of Domestic Hellhounds
    Sailor Succubi
    Those Annoying Humans
    Half Goddess Akane

    ReplyDelete
  9. UY Splitter
    Chilly Harem
    Sudden Wedding 1/2
    Asuka the Lab Rat
    Quadranma

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Change-Switch Fever
    2. It's FATE
    3. Negima Spell
    4. Ah My Succubus
    5. Real World Sailor Moon

    - [two of my faves come up and I have no ideas]

    My brain this week, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiss-o-matic
    Drive
    NGE Oversynch
    Hentai Crystal
    Tsundere Thighs

    -X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cocknosis Raildex
    Haruhi WR
    Konosuba Succubus Shop
    Level Upper Railgun
    Bimbo Body Wash: Rosario + Vampire

    ReplyDelete