Monday, 10 August 2026

Story: Sailor Moon



So, here Kuroko was, visiting the gorilla's place on official business. Replete with a special anti-telepathy helmet, which was making her quite a bit... What's the word she's looking for here? Nervous? Yeah, nervous. That's the word.


According to her briefing, there were several girls just like that Chibi-Usa. With boobs that bewitched, enticed and rendered even Level 5s as mere sexual playthings. As hot as it was, she's also scared by it. That's an awesome power, and a terrible one to fight against. What was she supposed to do if she met them? The only thing there was to do was hope that these anti-titnosis helmets actually worked, and let her teleportation and judgement instincts do the rest.


Normally she'd knock on the door. But not today. Instead, she bit her lip - and teleported right to the roof to scout the inside out, teleporting back outside again a second later. No sign of anyone inside, which wasn't exactly reassuring, but... That just meant she could -


"Bong!"


Someone slapped the back of her head. She teleported right behind them, and found herself still being grabbed. Fast! Really fast! Who is this guy?!


"So you're Kuroko, right?" the guy said. Some blond jerk with a pair of dorky sunglasses on. Who did he think he was impressing here? "Name's Tsuchimikado. I assume you heard my name?"


She had. During the briefing. So, this guy was fast enough to catch out a well trained teleporter, was he? Good enough to sneak up on her as well? Impressive.


"You're not with Judgement," Kuroko observed. "Nor are you with -"


"Antiskill?" Tsuchimikado asked. "No, not with them, nor any of your other factions. I'm with an outside group that collaborates with the city on keeping the peace. Let's put it like that. Your bosses know I'm here, and we've worked together before. Probably work together again in the future too. Before you ask, Level 0. Don't look so surprised, nyaa. Sometimes brains are worth more than powers. So!"


He lightly kicked the door, and it opened wide.


"After you!"


Oh, she didn't like him already. The fact that she'd already been told to go along with this guy rankled her something fierce. She didn't like having to work with someone outside the normal command structure. She knew all too well how easily even a skilled Esper could make a mess out of things without the proper training. There's a reason she never let her onee-sama get involved in Judgement business, even though she clearly wanted to.


"Mistress - I mean, Kuroko! Hold up a moment!"



Speak of the devil and she appears. Bounce, jiggle, bounce, jiggle. Misaka was running up the stairs with an impressive display of athleticism, all things considered. Her boobs were quite large, but then again Kuroko could hardly comment right now.


"Onee-sama, this is official Judgement business," Kuroko said in her serious tone. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of her unwanted partner ogling the other girl. "Hey! Eyes front!"


"Indeed they are," he said, making no effort to move. "Isn't this one of the famous level fives?"


"Infamous is usually the word," Misaka replied. A fair bit happier than Kuroko was expecting. "So, let me help! Just because I was easily turned into a jiggle slave by those big bouncy irresistable, perfect titties doesn't mean I can't be useful!"


"Onee-sama," Kuroko sighed. "You're drooling."


She wiped frantically at her mouth. Oh, seeing her reduced to this state! The mighty Railgun, third strongest Esper in the entire city! The adorable, the complex, the quite literally electrifying Misaka had been reduced to this!


How thoroughly arousing. It send a shudder down Kuroko's spine. Annoyingly, she couldn't actually see her onee-sama's boobs right now. Mostly because their size was close, but not quite actually at, the point of perfection as the hypnotic tits.


Still, this spiky haired blonde gorilla was drooling all over her! Well, not actually all over her, but... 


"Do you actually mind?" Kuroko huffed, elbowing him again, but much to her annoyance he caught her elbow. "Quit drooling we've got a job to -"


"See, funny thing!" the yellow haired gorilla interrupted. "I'd heard there were supposed to be able to blank out a person's brain just from looking at them. I've committed those breasts to memory - or should that be mammary? And I feel completely in control of my faculties."


"... You're trying to justify checking her out as a tactical move?" Kuroko scoffed.


"No point in that," Misaka said. "As big as these are? Tits are so much nicer. They're so much bigger."


"So much more perfect," Kuroko continued, finding her breath escaping her.


"So much more..." Misaka began, and let out an airy happy sigh, which Kuroko could only finish one and only one way.


"Tiiiiiits~" the two of them moaned, groping at their own chests, but alas, they were a poor imitation. So big, so close to being there - but also so, so far away!


"Alright, I'll admit, that's actually freaking me out a little bit," the blonde gorilla said. "Kuroko, I think we should keep her around."


"What, so you can leer at her?"


"Keeping a close eye is what I have in mind," he said. "But more along the lines of, someone like her? She's sticking her nose in if we want her to or not. Might as well keep a close eye on her."


"Fine!" Kuroko scoffed. "But lay one finger on her and I'll -"


"Yeah, yeah!" he swanned inside like he owned the place. "Now, let's check this place out. Not been here in a hot minute, let's see what my old buddy Touma's been up to lately."


Tsch, as if some Level 0 like him could be that much of a help. Well, never mind. She had her orders. If she had to make use of Misaka, she might as well do it properly.


"Onee-sama!" she said. "Can you do anything with electric signatures in this room? I know you have an electric rader..."


"On it, mistress!" Misaka said, giving a smart yet also tsundere yet also horny salute. Even Kuroko wasn't sure how she managed all three at once, but she did. She spread out her hands and Kuroko's hair stood on end just a little bit. She could even smell a little bit of ozone. Not much, but it was there. "Let's see... Let's see... Hrm. There's nothing peculiar in the room just now, but!"


"But?" the blonde gorilla asked.


"This place is really boring!" she complained. "It has all the modern amenities - of the outside world! None of the advanced technology Academy City offers! Did he really live like this? There's barely anything here?"


"You rich girls..." the blonde gorilla sighed. "No sense of money, no sense of how people live..."


"I'm not rich!" Misaka complained, cutely, as she did absolutely anything. Look at her, even pouting out her cheeks. This got the other two of them looking at her with... disappointment? Surprise? Something like that, something in that general direction at the very least. "What? Don't look at me with those eyes! I'm not rich!"


"Never mind her then," Kuroko sighed wearily. Meanwhile, the blonde gorilla was poking around the place, sweeping his hands over things. "So? What about you? Did you catch something our Level 5 missed?"


"Something really potent has been here recently," he said. He rubbed his fingers together, as if he'd been at the beach and had been resting with his palm in the sand. "Very strong. Stronger than your Level 5. It almost gave me a heart attack just now, to tell you the truth. I want to run from this place as fast as I can."


"Stronger than onee-sama?" Kuroko asked. Well... no, she had a pretty good idea of that already. Able to bypass her protection to typical mind control, and doing it without even trying. "So, do you think you could find it if you had to?"


"If I had to? Sure!" the blonde gorilla continued. "If only so that I could stay away from it. I think you should as well, both of you - and my instincts are usually pretty good, nya~"


"Well, that says a lot about my recommended partner, giving up right away!" Kuroko huffed.


"Who is giving up?" came the reply. "You want to find them? Okay! I should be able to arrange that. I know people who know people."


It's funny. He said that with a cool enough face and tone, but Kuroko had a funny feeling he was using a lot of creative swearing in his head right now. Given that the original gorilla was involved in this mess... it really wasn't any wonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment