Sunday, 16 August 2026

Thread Voting: Open Until 23rd August

Here is the link to the spreadsheet.

This week, Chilly Harem, Love Normal and Carry the Ten are our winners!

8 comments:

  1. Dream Jumper
    UY: Side Effects of Hypnotism
    Sexy Secret Santa: Urusei Yatsura
    LS Ryu
    Ataru's Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Guy's Pride & Joy
    Hentai Crystal
    Creeping Perversion
    Anime Alpha Males
    Anti-Harem

    Patreon: A Guy's Pride & Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chilly Harem: Sadly, I don't have a specific idea beyond following the current flow

    Love Normal: This is getting way too esoteric and nonsensical for Suu not to prod and pry into it further, which will inevitably make it worse.

    Carry the Ten: I wanna see Adult Nabiki, specifically the maelstrom she makes with her sister-in-law, Adult Kodachi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addendum for Chilly Harem

      I forgot to add I wanted to see more of Oyuki getting more insane in her diary writing

      Delete
    2. Along with her growing insanity affecting her planning, and how she wrecks the others to become sluts for Moroboshi.

      Delete
    3. 1. NGE: Ring of Truth
      2. Akane's Titnosis
      3. Reilouch of the Rebellion
      4. Hentai Crystal
      5. Rei x Rei

      Patreon Vote: Rei x Rei

      Delete
  4. chilly harem : I’m not really sure where the story was but I agree with DonJuan suggestion

    Love Normal : Weren’t there a character later in the manga that liked Naru and wanted to hook up with Keitaro ? Feels like she could be interesting to introduce her, as a pro harem character to counter the anti harem duo and all the «normal harem» stucks in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Code geass miscalculation
    2) love normal
    3) shampoo and conditionning
    4) code geass euphemification
    5)UY in your dreams

    ReplyDelete