Ah, Hiroshi and Daisuke. Old standbys of the Ranma 1/2 fanfiction scene. You'd think they were more important than they really are, all things considered. But no. They're background characters, they're really only there to supplement jokes, give Ranma someone to talk to that isn't a rival or a romantic interest.
And right now, they were standing in front of Gosunkugi's locker staring down at their trousers with wide, wide eyes, in total and complete disbelief at what had just happened.
"Holy shit," Daisuke whispered.
"I know, man. I know!" Hiroshi whispered right back. "I feel like if I take a step, I'll topple from the lack of balance."
"This thing's gonna make my knees bruised," Daisuke said. "It's a monster. My balls feel really full as well..."
Both boys gulped, and not for the first or last time related to this. The magic of the Dragon's Whiskers was raw and potent. They were both rather girl hungry, so to speak, and jealous of their good buddy Ranma for getting all the hottest ass around, but all the same!
All the same. This was beyond their wildest expectations. What was more, these two boys are ordinary. Ranma and Gosunkugi? Two ends of the same spectrum. One of them has a strong will, and the other was as weak as tissue. These two boys, they were normal. They were average, in every respect, up until this moment.
"Uh, do you feel this overwhelming urge to lay claim to as much pussy as possible?" Hiroshi asked.
"Make them into my own personal horde of treasure?" Daisuke replied. "Yeah, I'm getting that. Getting that something fierce!"
They both delayed for a moment, fidgeting in place for they both feared moving.
"On the other hand," Daisuke observed. "I mean, I do... I do kinda... Not wanna mess with Ranma at all."
"No way, he'd kick our ass," Hiroshi quickly added. "As far as I'm concerned, Akane's his, and his alone."
"Is she now?" a new voice asked, intruding upon their idle chatter. It was a voice neither wanted to hear right at this moment, thank you very much. Both of them went rigid, in place, before finding a wooden training sword held up to both their throats at once. "Your conversation, gentlemen, is quite interesting. What nonsense are you on about now?"
Both of them were understandably panic stricken. Not least because as big as their dicks were, they were still, impossibly, getting bigger and bigger. Being cornered and confronted by Tatewaki Kuno of all people was not on the cards today! Neither of them wanted that! Neither of them liked Kuno, and neither of them wanted anything to do with him!
The reason was obvious. He's a bully through and through. He doesn't think of himself that way, which actually makes him an even worse kind of bully. The only kind of bully worse is the one that thinks they're doing it for your own good.
"I saw you take something from this locker," Kuno said. "Is it yours? You seemed to fumble with the combination. What sorcery are you up to?"
Can you blame either one of them for giving in at this moment? Neither of them were martial artists. It hardly mattered that, if Ranma found out that he'd threatened them that he'd make sure Kuno missed a week of school. Ranma wasn't there right then. Kuno wouldn't buy the threat anyway. If anything, it would spur him on to further action, and the both of them knew it well.
"It's - Dragons whiskers!" Hiroshi said.
"They make you really popular with girls!" Daisuke said, for saying the whole truth would be outright impossible.
"Is that so?" Kuno asked. He glanced by them. "I see, there are two strips left. I shall take them both, then! And achieve my full potential in manliness!"
"Ah! W-wait a second!" Daisuke cried out, but it was too late. For Kuno had swallowed both of them at once. But it was a funny thing. Most peculiar. The kendoist, the wannabe samurai that he was, simply froze in place the moment he'd swallowed the remaining whiskers dry. "You're not meant to eat them like that..."
"Wasn't he paying attention?" Hiroshi grumbled, wielding the thermos that he'd drunk the whiskers from. "It's not like we swallowed them whole like - "
Both of them stopped as a nervous energy filled the air. Neither boy wanted to stay right then. Neither boy was capable of it. Instead they turned on their heels and got the fuck out of there pronto.
Not least because, outside, there was a whole lot of hot pussy still in need of conquering. And the two of them were just the normal, ordinary boys to pull it off.
======
Nodoka peered around the side of the main school building and caught sight of a bunch of girls mobbing some boy. She couldn't quite tell why, exactly, but when her pussy started to ache for need, she pulled herself away before whatever magic was at work made her wade in and claim the boy for herself.
"I would advise against looking," she advised her unwanted companion. "Visual magic of a sort that induces - oooh, that's a lot of lust, and I must only have caught a glimpse of whatever it was."
"If you're saieng zo, eet must bé potént, uh?" the woman opposite her cackled. Kumicho Kuno... Oooh, what a troublemaker she really was! Despite her warning, Kumicho had pushed past and - "Mmmm, fuk, oui, you waire not kiddeng, non~ Ah! But eet seems zat la funtime eez already at an end. Haire comes a cairtain téachair."
"Happo go ensetsu!"
A certain teacher indeed. Nodoka peered around that corner again, and there she was. Tall, leggy, busty, and very blatantly aroused. Hinako Ninomiya was swaying on her feet, and her eyes were starting to settle on -
"Oh... Darn and blast," Nodoka grumbled. "Come on, let's stop her from getting fired for seducing a student on her first day."
Nodoka strode out there, grabbed Hinako by the arm and guided her inside, taking great tremendous care to not look back.
"Deep breaths now, deep breaths," Nodoka said. "You've just been exposed to a memetic hazard, and it's messing with your thinking."
"Thank you, Mrs Saotome!" Hinako said, and she was sweating up a storm. "But I don't think it's just that. I absorbed a fair amount of energy from them just now and if I do not have sex within the next half hour I think I might actually burst."
Ah. Is that so? Nodoka let out a weary, weary sigh. She'd been planning on doing this later on, but -
Oho, perfect! She pulled an umbrella out of the stand near the entrance and handed it to the poor woman.
"Take this to the Tendo dojo, open it up with yourself and Soun under it," she commanded. "After that, you'll be fine. Don't open it until then."
"But the school -"
"Your physical needs must come first," Nodoka interrupted. "I have the principal's wife with me, and she will surely vouch that you're dealing with a minor health emergency that cannot wait. Is that not right, Kumicho?"
"Oui, oui, it is ze least zat I can do~" Kumicho said, but in her heart Nodoka knew the woman would exact a price for that. Oh dear. Oh dear. One problem at a time. She'd been thinking that the school was about to become an erotic warzone. Her estimations for how far off that would be were, shall we say, not quite on the mark...?
No comments:
Post a Comment