Sunday, 26 July 2026

Story: Ah My Succubus

 


Oof, Mirdana had a splitting headache. Uwah! She rubbed at her temples and tried to concentrate. What had she been doing again last night? She remembered hooking up with Kiyoshi, and her sister, and their mother, and her... uh... niece? Was that what the relationship was? Other than that things were kind of a -


She blinked awake, then looked around and found herself sandwiched between two sisters. All three of them naked. Then she looked around the room and slowly blinked, taking it all in. It was the first time in a while she'd done things slowly, and - 


"Oh yeah," she giggled. "Booze. We all got absolutely hammered last night."


The two girls next to her were still asleep. Aw. Suzu and Sachiko were totes adorbs. Tee hee! Even so, Mirdana was in the mood to mess around with Kiyoshi, just a little bit. They'd fed her well last night, but right now they were -


"Noooo~" Suzu mumbled in her sleep, cradling onto Mirdana's arm.


"Soft~" Sachiko sighed, snuggling into the other side of her body.


Ah. Ahem. Well then. This was a problem, huh?


Mirdana wiggled. She twisted her hips, trying to slide an inch to the left, but Suzu's leg was draped over her thighs like a heavy, warm velvet rope. She tried to pivot right, only for Sachiko to let out a tiny, contented moan and tighten her grip on Mirdana's waist, pulling her closer.


"Uwah," Mirdana whispered, her voice a high, airy chime. "This is like, totally unfair. I have things to do! I think I left a snack in the fridge. Or maybe I am the snack? Tee hee!"


She looked down at the tangle of limbs. The scent of the room was a heady mix of spilled sake, expensive perfume, and the musk of a night spent in absolute hedonism. Her own skin felt electric, humming with the residual energy she had siphoned from the sisters. As a succubus, Mirdana didn't just take energy; she tasted it. Suzu had tasted like summer rain and nervous excitement, while Sachiko had been all rich cream and hidden depths of longing.


"Wakey wakey!" Mirdana chirped, poking Suzu's cheek. "Come on, you two! I can't stay here forever. Well, I could, but then I'd get bored, and when I get bored, I start rearranging the furniture, and your mom would totally freak out if I put the sofa in the bathtub again."


Suzu didn't open her eyes. She just nuzzled deeper into Mirdana's shoulder, her breath warm and smelling faintly of sweet plums.


"No... more..." Suzu mumbled.


"More what? More sleep? More dancing? More of that thing with the ice cubes?" Mirdana giggled, her heart racing with a sudden spike of hyper energy. She began to bounce slightly on the mattress, the springs squeaking in rhythmic protest. "C'mon! Up and at 'em! I'm practically vibrating over here!"


Sachiko shifted, her eyes fluttering open just a sliver. She looked at Mirdana with a glazed, dreamy expression, her pupils blown wide.


"You're so... sparkly," Sachiko whispered, her voice a husky rasp.


"Right? I use this amazing exfoliating scrub!" Mirdana beamed, forgetting for a moment that she was essentially a prisoner of two exhausted humans. "But seriously, let go. I need to find my clothes. Or maybe I'll just walk out like this. Do you think the neighbors would mind? I bet Mr. Tanaka would actually like it. He's always staring at my tail."


"Stay," Suzu groaned, her arm tightening around Mirdana's chest, squeezing her breasts.


Mirdana gasped, her back arching. The sudden pressure sent a jolt of heat straight to her core. "Oh! Hey! That's... that's actually kind of nice. But still! Rules are rules! I can't just be a human pillow!"


"You're not a pillow," Sachiko murmured, her hand sliding down Mirdana's stomach, fingers grazing the dip of her navel before dipping lower. "You're a battery."


Mirdana let out a little squeak. "A battery? That's so rude! I'm a sophisticated entity of desire! A siren of the night! A... oh wow, your hand is really cold."


Sachiko didn't stop. Her fingers found the slick, swollen folds of Mirdana's pussy, sliding a single finger deep into the honeyed warmth. Mirdana's eyes rolled back, her tail lashing violently behind her, slapping against the mattress with a series of wet thumps.


"Uwah! Wait! I was... I was trying to leave!" Mirdana breathed, though she was already grinding her hips against Sachiko's hand. "I'm totally failing at being disciplined right now. Tee hee!"


Suzu, sensing the shift in energy, finally opened her eyes. She looked at her sister's hand disappearing into Mirdana and a slow, hungry smile spread across her face. The lethargy was still there, but the succubus's presence was like a beacon, pulling them back from the brink of sleep.


"You're still so wet," Suzu whispered, shifting her body so she could press her chest against Mirdana's side. Her nipples, hard and peaking, brushed against Mirdana's ribs. "Did we not drain you enough last night?"


"I'm a succubus!" Mirdana exclaimed, her voice trembling with arousal. "I'm like a bottomless pit of horniness! It's literally my job description! But really, I should go... oh, oh god, right there!"


Sachiko had found the clit, circling it with a precise, teasing pressure that made Mirdana's toes curl. The sound of wet friction-a soft, rhythmic shlicking-filled the quiet room.


"You talk too much," Sachiko whispered, leaning up to bite Mirdana's earlobe.


"I do not! I'm just... processing!" Mirdana gasped, her hands finding the sisters' hips, pulling them both tighter against her. "Okay, fine! Maybe five more minutes. Or an hour. Or until we can't move our legs anymore!"


Suzu moved with a sudden, predatory grace, sliding her body over Mirdana's. She captured Mirdana's lips in a deep, hungry kiss. Their tongues clashed and entwined, exchanging thick strings of saliva. Suzu sucked on Mirdana's tongue, a wet, slurping sound accompanying the frantic pace of their breathing. Mirdana moaned into the kiss, her taste buds overwhelmed by the sweetness of the girl.


While Suzu occupied her mouth, Sachiko moved lower. She parted Mirdana's thighs wide, exposing the glistening, pink entrance of her pussy. The scent of arousal was thick now, a heavy, musky aroma that filled the air. Sachiko leaned in, her tongue darting out to lick the length of Mirdana's slit from bottom to top.


"Eeeeee!" Mirdana shrieked, her body jerking. "That's cheating! Using two at once is totally cheating!"


"We're sisters," Sachiko murmured against her skin, her voice vibrating through Mirdana's thighs. "We share everything."


Sachiko dove back in, her tongue swirling around the clitoris before sliding deep inside. Mirdana felt the wet muscle of the tongue pushing against her walls, a squelching sound echoing as Sachiko licked greedily. The sensation was overwhelming; the contrast between Suzu's suffocating weight on top and Sachiko's precise, wet attention below sent Mirdana into a spiral of pleasure.


"I'm gonna... I'm gonna blow!" Mirdana managed to choke out between Suzu's kisses. "Totes... totally... blowing!"


Mirdana's orgasm hit like a freight train. Her internal muscles clamped down hard on Sachiko's tongue, her body shuddering in violent waves. She let out a long, loud wail, her back arching so high that only her heels and head touched the bed. A flood of clear, hot cream erupted from her, soaking Sachiko's face and chin.


As the tremors subsided, Mirdana slumped back into the pillows, her chest heaving. She looked up at the ceiling, her eyes crossing slightly.


"Wow," she breathed. "That was... like, a ten out of ten. Great service. I'll definitely leave a review."


Suzu pulled back, a thin thread of saliva connecting her lips to Mirdana's. She looked down at the succubus with a mixture of affection and lingering hunger.


"You're not going anywhere," Suzu decided, her voice regaining its strength.


"Wait, what? Why?"


Sachiko sat up, wiping the succubus's juices from her lip with a slow, deliberate lick. "Because we're still tired. And you're the only thing that makes us feel awake."


"I'm a person! Not an energy drink!" Mirdana protested, though she was already reaching out to pull them both back down. "Uwah, you guys are so needy. It's actually kind of cute. Tee hee!"


"Shut up and let us use you," Sachiko whispered, sliding her body back under the covers.


Mirdana giggled, her hyper energy returning as she felt the sisters' desire swirling around her. She loved this. She loved the way they clung to her, the way their scents mingled, and the way they looked at her like she was the only thing in the world that mattered.


"Fine! But I want pancakes after this!" Mirdana declared, wrapping her legs around Suzu's waist and pulling Sachiko's head back toward her breasts. "And with the little chocolate chips! The ones that melt! If I'm being a human battery, I need high-quality fuel!"


Suzu laughed, a low, throaty sound, and began to nibble on Mirdana's collarbone. "Deal."


The room descended back into a chaos of limbs and lust. Mirdana found herself guided into a different position, her back against the headboard, the two sisters flanking her like guardian angels of debauchery. Sachiko began to play with Suzu, her fingers sliding into her sister's wetness, creating a rhythmic, slapping sound of skin on skin.


Mirdana watched them, her breath hitching. "Oh, wow. You guys are really into this. I mean, I knew you were, but like, wow."


"Stop talking, Mirdana," both sisters whispered in unison.


"Right! Sorry! Shhh!" Mirdana squeezed her own eyes shut, leaning her head back. "Just... do the thing! The thing with the... oh! Oh, yes! Right there!"


The next hour was a blur of sensory overload. There was the sound of heavy breathing, the wet shlicking of fingers and tongues, and the occasional loud, unabashed moan. Mirdana felt the energy flowing between them-a circuit of pleasure that kept them all hovering in a state of semi-consciousness and extreme arousal.


At one point, Sachiko shifted, her breasts rubbing against Mirdana's side, the friction creating a static charge that made Mirdana's skin tingle. Mirdana reached down, her hand finding Suzu's clit, mimicking the movements Sachiko had used on her earlier.


"Tee hee! I'm learning!" Mirdana chirped.


Suzu let out a strangled gasp, her hips bucking. "You're... such a brat."


"A cute brat!" Mirdana corrected, increasing the speed of her fingers. "A totally adorbs, energy-sucking brat!"


As the morning sun began to filter through the curtains, casting golden streaks across the rumpled sheets, the three of them lay in a heap of exhausted bliss. The air was heavy with the smell of sex and sleep. Mirdana felt truly drained for once, her hyper energy dampened into a soft, warm glow.


"So..." Mirdana whispered, her voice small. "About those pancakes?"


Suzu groaned, her face buried in a pillow. "Five more minutes."


"No way! I can literally smell the syrup in my imagination!" Mirdana tried to sit up, but Sachiko simply rolled over and pinned her down again, using her entire body weight to keep the succubus stationary.


"Five more minutes," Sachiko echoed, her voice thick with sleep.


Mirdana sighed, a small, happy smile on her face. She looked at the two girls, their skin flushed and their hair a mess, and felt a strange sense of contentment.


"Uwah," she murmured, closing her eyes. "I guess I'm just a pillow after all. But like, the hottest pillow ever. Tee hee."


She drifted off to sleep, the rhythmic breathing of the sisters acting as a lullaby, knowing that when she finally woke up, she'd probably have to fight them all the way to the kitchen. And honestly, she couldn't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment